Styling a Knitted Shirt | Blue Mountains


All the floral vibes in today's outfit as I'm in denial that it's Autumn already. Found this knitted number in my sister's closet (thanks Zo) but I have to admit it was not love at first sight. While I enjoyed the bright colours and floral pattern, the material is very different from what I'd usually wear. Nevertheless, when paired with a red bra, denim shorts and hoop earrings it became much closer to my style. 

It's been very rainy this week in Sydney which has given me a plethora of time to work on my blog (and I've been loving it). For some reason I didn't post much last year so it's been lovely getting back into it. Let me know what you want to see - I've got lots of fashion, travel and bullet journalling blog posts coming your way soon. Woke up at 4.45am to study for mid-terms next week as I'm heading to the city later today to go op-shopping with a friend. Make the most of your Sunday so that you're ready to be productive again for the start of the week!

Much love,
Gem







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig