Lost in the 50s | Pin-Up Fashion



Hello and welcome to another post inspired by the fabulous fifties! This is part 2 of the pictures that Tashi, Kat and I shot back in December - see part 1 here! It was so much fun to do full hair and make-up while wearing swimmers - definitely a new experience for me! 

The weather was not on our side this day as it was ridiculously windy and kept raining. Despite having to keep dashing under cover, the photos turned out really well!

This past week has been fairly uneventful. On the weekend my family celebrated my brother's 14th birthday which was lovely. I also went to a showcase of technologists, designers and artists where they discussed the development of art and design practices into the world of interactive media, robotics, augmented reality and other related fields, which was really interesting! 

Hope you have a productive week!
Speak soon,
G x













SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig