Travel Diary | Melbourne

Those of you who follow me on Instagram/ Snapchat will know that I spent the weekend in Melbourne with Brooke. Brooke and I met for the first time in Bali in 2013 as we were both staying at the same resort. We met again in 2014 when Brooke came to Sydney with her family and again when I drove to Melbourne last year (you can see the photos here). Coincidentally, Brooke and I were both in Hamilton Island at the same time last year so we got to spend some time together there. Brooke spent a week at my place during the Summer holidays and then this time I spent just under a week at her place! It's so cool that we've been able to keep up, even though we live in different states.

It was so much fun to spend time together exploring beaches, visiting galleries, eating at vegan cafes and playing card games for hours. 

I will be shooting lots of videos/ blog posts in the holidays (starting in 1 week!!) so that I can post throughout the next few months because year 12 keeps me pretty busy during the term. Remember to follow me on snapchat (milkywayblogger) to see daily snaps of food, friends and my bullet journal.

Enjoy the photos and have a lovely week!
G x

milky way blogger, melbourne, travel diary

milky way blogger, travel diary, melbourne, brooke reid, rookiebrookie

NGV, national gallery of victoria, melbourne, travel diary, milky way blogger

NGV, national gallery of victoria, melbourne, travel diary, milky way blogger

graffiti lanes, Melbourne, travel diary

graffiti lanes, Melbourne, travel diary, milky way blogger

Brunswick street, milky way blogger, Melbourne, travel diary

Brunswick st, milky way blog, Melbourne, brooke reid

Brunswick st, brooke reid, milky way blogger

Brunswick st, Melbourne travel diary, milky way blog

The Pillars, Melbourne, milky way blog

NGV, andy warhol, ai wei wei, milky way blog, milky way blogger, travel diary, Melbourne

NGV, andy warhol, ai wei wei, milky way blog, milky way blogger, travel diary, Melbourne

Brunswick st, Melbourne, Vegie Bar, milky way blogger, milky way blog, travel diary
SHARE:

4 comments

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig