Spring has Sprung









Wearing H&M leggings + Free by Cotton* on sports bra and jacket  

Spring has (finally) sprung! Although I love Winter, I always feel like it goes for a month too long (ya feel me?) I'm so excited to be sharing my first outfit that I shot with photographer Gabi Mulder. If you follow me on Instagram, you'll know I did a shoot with her a couple of weeks ago and now I get to share the pictures with you. I'm really happy with how they turned out and I recommend checking out Gabi's blog to see all of her amazing photography.

Lately I have been up late cramming for exams which have literally taken over my life but luckily they are finishing this Friday! Holidays are in just over a week and I'm looking forward to a nice break from school + shooting lots of new content for the blog!

Hope you're all having a lovely week.
Much love,
G
SHARE:

1 comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig