Market day, movie & OOTD

Early mornings, sunshine, good food, live music and Polaroids - what more can you want on a Saturday? My friend and I decided to head off early Saturday morning to visit Paddington markets and EQ village markets. 

It was so lovely to meet lots of local producers and chat to them about their products 
(+ try tea, muesli, fruit and other samples, just quietly...) 

Afterwards, we watched Insurgent in 3D which I really enjoyed!

I definitely recommend heading to your local markets with a friend - you could even make a day of it! 

Hope you enjoy the photos I captured.

Also, only one more week of school before holidays weeeeoooow! I know some of you are already on holidays but we're a bit behind in NSW you see ;)

Much love, G


















SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Wow! This is such a lovely post! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pictures. :) And I'm jealous, cause I could've watched Insurgent today but I was busy. :/
    And we're even more behind with our holidays in SA: We've got two more weeks to go. :/
    xx Vivi

    This is my world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that's annoying. Enjoy the last few weeks of school.
      xx G

      Delete
  3. Great photos! I also just saw Insurgent & loved it!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig