Yoga Challenge | BLOGMAS Day 3

milkywayblog, milkywayblogger, milky way blog, milky way blogger, mwb, georgia, abbott, milky way, yoga challenge, yogi, best friend, sister, vs, challenge, active wear, youtube, video, blogmas

It was the first day of Summer holidays today and I had so much fun. Slept in till 8.30, filmed a video (should be up later this week) and went for lunch with my Grandma. Afterwards I bought fairy lights and decorated my room to get into the Christmas spirit! You can see what my room looks like on snapchat (milkywayblog).

Elle, Zoe and I had a lot of fun filming this video and I hope you get a good laugh out of it too! Let me know if you want to see more videos (+ if you have any specific video requests).

Zo and I are about to watch a movie together as I haven't seen her all day so I'm logging off for the night. Enjoy the rest of your evening and see you tomorrow with another post! 

G x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig