Overnight Oats | BLOGMAS Day 4


This term I started cross country training at school which was super early on Friday mornings before school. The first time I went, I wasn't very hungry at 6am when I was getting ready, so I just packed some toast with peanut butter. After the training my toast was cold, slightly soggy and so a friend recommended I make overnight oats. 

I'd heard about them before but wasn't really sure what they were. I tried out the recipe she sent and OH MY GOODNESS they tasted absolutely amazing. I made it every Thursday night, left it in the fridge and then put it in my bag to have after training. 

If you are rushing to leave in the morning and are looking for a cheap, easy, on-the-go breakfast option I definitely recommend these overnight oats. 
They are so so delicious!

Enjoy,
G x






If you do make them, I'd love to see a picture on Instagram!

What is your number one, on-the-go meal?
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I made overnight oats once which is pretty similar to your recipe minus the chia seeds, and it tasted so disgusting and bland even after I added sugar. What do you recommend I do?

    Also, omg I am so jealous. I still have school for another two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm try adding some more vanilla essence + fruit on top with shredded coconut.
      xx

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig