Polka Dot Shirt | Autumn Fashion


Wow am I glad it's the weekend. This week has been BUSY, but in the good way. I find the busier my week is, the more quickly it goes and also the more productive I am; as the saying goes, " If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it." It's nice nonetheless, to have a couple of days to take it easy and catch up on study! I have an assignment and exam coming up this week and then I'm heading north for the weekend, so looking forward to that. 

This outfit is another one that Tashi and I shot several weeks back on our weekend in the Blue Mountains. We decided to be a bit experimental with the outfit, lighting and the poses, which was a fun change from the usual outfit posts! While this shirt is probably a little too adventurous for me, I do love all of the details such as the tie up front, tiered bell sleeves and low v-neck cut. 

Hope you have a great week!
Speak soon,
G x







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig