Summer Daze part 2

Hello!

I have been loooooving Summer so far.
Spent days at the beach, in the pool, reading, watching movies with friends and sleeping.
Also just got back from skiing which was so much fun - pretty cold though!

I have three very exciting things coming up - 
1. In February, it will have been a full year since I started blogging
2. An upcoming collab with a very talented blogger
3. Surprise which will be revealed soon..

This post is part two of my last 'Summer Daze' post, showing my overalls (which I practically live in) from Tattoo and my bikini from Seafolly.

I hope you are enjoying Summer (or Winter for some of you) and are having a relaxing holiday.









xx G
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This really makes me crave summer, its weird to think about how the season are flipped and upside-down on the different hemispheres...
    Im not sure whether I ever told you this but i am so in love with your theme, its soo cute!!!
    Happy early one year anniversary and to a great second year!! xx
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is weird haha :) Thanks so much lovely!
      xx G

      Delete
  2. That beach ball looks fun and the pool looks beautiful. Have a great summer! :)

    Dian
    The Happy Candle

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so amazing! Summer is blissful!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your overalls// craving for a swim, how blue does that water look!
    clandestine-v.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I know so am I, it's been raining all day!
      xx G

      Delete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig