August Beauty Favourites

Hello!

Sorry it has been so long - been busy with assessments, 40 hour famine promoting at school and homework. Thank you so much to those of you who have filled out my blog survey - if you didn't get a chance to, you can do it here!

Today I have a post on what I have been loving lately, featuring my gorgeous pouch from Lantern designs. You can find her on instagram, and shop her products here.











Good luck to those of you doing the 40 hour famine this weekend!
 
xx
Georgia
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. I love your photos in this post!

    Have a lovely day,
    Ruby xox
    www.rubydean.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am really eager to try that Fit Me Stick founation!
    Just followed you!! Hope you can drop by my blog and perhaps follow back?

    Lucys Life Through a Lense

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig