Friends, Fifties and Fun Parks

Hello and welcome back to my blog!

A few months ago I shared the outtakes from my shoot at Luna Park, which you can see here. Recently I realised that I didn't get around to showing you my favourite photos from the day. I decided to jazz them up a bit with some funky doodles and borders to make them a little more fun. 

In other news, I have finished semester 1 of uni for the year and have been having a blast with friends - bushwalking, board gaming and skiing (you can see photos on my Instagram). Tomorrow I'm heading overseas on my first trip by myself (arghhhh) which I'm super nervous about but I'm sure will be great. I will be posting pictures on Instagram while I'm there and will do a blog post once I get back all about the trip! 

Hope you have a lovely week!
Gigi x


 


 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig