Eye Spy






Wearing Romwe dress

I spy with my little eye, something beginning with C

...

CHRISTMAS!


It's only 1 month away and I am just a bit excited...

If you follow me on instagram you will know that I am doing BLOGMAS this year, meaning on every day of December up to Christmas there will be a new blog post on Milky Way Blog. I've got DIYs, collaborations, baking and fashion posts coming your way but I'd love to hear if you have any requests. 

I better get back to chemistry study to learn about condensation polymerisation and moles equations (exciting stuff ;). It's next Wednesday and will be my last year 12 exam this year!

Have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy the week ahead.
 
G x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I really like the pictures. :)
    It's great that you're doing Blogmas this year, I'm already looking forward to your posts. :)
    Vivi

    This is my world!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig