How to style a flower crown


Hello!

Today I wanted to share some of the stunning clothes in my friend Elle's wardrobe. 
Her style is a combination of Indie and Bohemian. 

She picked out each of these outfits for me and I love the contrasting colours she chose.

My favourite outfit is the last one - I especially love her homemade flower crown, the jellies and pale blue shirt!

Please comment which outfit (out of the three) you like the most.


 
 









Sorry I haven't posted a lot recently - lots of school work and co-curricular activities.
I will be doing another post this weekend!

xx

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. My favourite is the first one- Georgia you are so lucky to have friends whose wardrobes are as incredible as Elle's! none of my friends seem to share my fashion style.
    xo georgina
    (@deersanddaisies)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photog :) and I like the last one as well <3 p.s. pls post more!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig