Boat Day | Australian Summer


After 2.5 months in European winter, it's amazing to be back to sunny Sydney! Captured these photos a couple of weeks ago on a day trip with my family. Shoutout to my little brother who took the photos of me (after much convincing on my part). The day included a delicious lunch - cooked by my grandma - sun baking on the front deck, long chats and an even longer nap. 

I'm now back at university which I've actually been enjoying a lot. It's so nice to see friends again and get back into studying/ working. The only other update I have is that I finally watched Bohemian Rhapsody (a bit late to the party, I know) and L O V E D it! The album has been on repeat the last few days and isn't being paused any time soon.

Hope you have a fab week!
G x


 







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Layout Designed by pipdig